Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A hypnotherapy article

You may have heard the rumblings… “Hypnotherapy helped my mom quit smoking”… to which the onlooker replied...
”Pshh! Yea right, I don’t believe in that stuff. It’s all mind-control and chickens and Office Space shenanigans.”

They're entitled to their opinion, it’s just that they're wrong.
American Health Magazine lets us know that after 6 hypnotherapy sessions clients experienced 93% recovery, whereas after 600 psychoanalysis sessions clients experienced 38% recovery.
Why? How? When? Why?!

Good questions, I asked them too before I became one of the world’s leading hypnotherapists.
Come hang out with me during this free webinar to learn how hypnosis can help with all the ish we wish therapy could fix.

P.S. You won’t learn how to cluck but you will learn a 60 second stress relief process that is so effective I decided to teach it to 4 million peeps (get it? PEEPS!) on national TV and they LOVED it.
P.P.S. I call hypnosis “meditation with a goal”… so that’s what it’s gonna be like. Click “learn more” now to save your seat in the free webinar…hurry up! This ad is funny so seats fill up fast.  Lost the author--Grace someone. Please advise if you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment