Friday, September 1, 2017

21 Quotes You Should Say to Yourself Everyday


21 Quotes You Should Say to Yourself Everyday

We are bombarded with negative messages daily. It’s up to you what you choose to focus on. Say these 21 quotes daily and redefine your perspective.
________
Today, I will be my best self.
I will reach new heights.
I will make changes when necessary…and not just on New Year’s Day.
I will be positive every day.
I will travel more.
I will make a difference in someone’s life.
I will define my natural boundaries.
I will believe in myself.
I will only judge myself fairly and with an open mind.
I will be bigger than the moment.
I will be aware of my surroundings.
I will control my impulses.
I will manage my emotions.
I will build my best physical self.
I will love unconditionally.
I will listen and seek understanding.
I will only judge people fairly with an open mind.
I will volunteer.
I will choose to live.
I will make my life a great story.
I will be my best self.

No comments:

Post a Comment