Friday, September 15, 2017

This man claims that he cured himself of cancer.....!!!! I'm guessing that it would be worth the try!!??


***UPDATE***
(Below on the bottom)

To heal my cancer this is what i did.
I take salts from the dead seas and the Pacific and add a little baking soda. My body is now always alkaline.

Start with one drop of editable hydrogen peroxide 35% in a glass of water and increase one drop a day until twenty or so.
I inhale a hydrogen peroxide mix directly into my lungs onto the tumours.
Eat a daily regiment.
Don't overeat anything.
All natural organic.
Eat only the food that was in your grandma's pantry when she was little.
(That is if you are as old as I.)

Leave out the sugar.
Turmeric and capsaicin
Frankincense
Sour sop fruit if you can find it. (Asian markets)
Vitamin C
Get to a cannabis doctor and do the Phoenix tears at one gram per day.
90 days.
Get out and exercise.
Stretch allot.

Hug a tree at least three minutes every day.
It centers us and gives us strength.
Hug a human for at least five minutes as often as you can.
It is healing and needed.

Do not sit in a dark room thinking of yourself as being sick.
You must think of yourself as healing or even better healed.
Let them prove you wrong every time they take a picture.
Then you walk out hug a tree and tell yourself you are healed.
You just need to gain the control back.
It worked for me.
I am in great shape.
I am not going to die from
Adenocarcinoma.
It is not in me anymore.
I have control of my body.
Like the tree.

****UPDATE*****
This is my biggest post on Facebook.
I'm still working on it.
It is a lifestyle.
I made a mistake getting a biopsy.
It spread my cancer into my lymph glands
I'm back on my regiment with 90 grams of cannabis oil and the resources to it right.
My diet is expensive.
But I just started getting a pension from the Va.
It's not a lot, less than $400, but I'll be able to stay on this regiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment